Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 going to end soon

Time Flies~~~~
Today is the last day of 2010
i got a GREAT 2010 in Melbie and also Malaysia
2010 is the only year that I m with my Baby Ting on Valentine's day =)
I believe 2011 will be better XD

Wishlist for 2011
Firstly, Family and baby Ting stay healthy and happiness around us
Secondly, Me and baby boy relationship will stay stable no matter wat happen between us... Love Baby Ting always
Thirdly, study hard for my Uni.. Wish all the Subject will go to HD!!! Gambateh to myself!!!!
Fourth, wish the relationship between friends and babes last forever... I heart u guys
Fifth, Save money for Taiwan trip next year =D
sixth, Baby Ting's family stay healthy as well XD
seventh, DIET DIET DIET (going yoga every week now =D )
eighth, go travelling with Baby Ting
ninth, Less quarrel more happiness
tenth, GO TRAVEL WITH BABY TING ONE DAY !!!!!!

Wish all you guys HAPPY NEW YEAR

Aik

No comments:

Post a Comment