Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Exam Period

Yesterday (25/05/09)
Started Semester Test
The 1st subject is English.
This day is Vincent Wong's (My new Sibu's Friend met when 1st in Melbourne) Birthday
I totally forgot about it....
Hahaha
Anyway...
Although I know it is late,
but still want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY◆ to him.
Wish u all the best in you Exam!!! God bless someone NICE. He helped a lot in my life in Melbourne. Thanks him a lot.
ok...
Let's talk about my English Paper

My English Paper
Essay is about the issue of private tutoring.
Wish that i did well in this paper.
*pray*



Today(26/05/09)
Today is the day i realised Vincent Wong's birthday is yesterday.
Haizzzz....
I knew it before we went dinner. Hmph~ feel that so bo heart to him cause i asked him last week.
hahahah
Today have my Accounting Test.
It was weird for me.
But i still try my best to fill in all the answer.
Wish the examiner can 明白我的苦心!
My accounting paper



Tomorrow (27/05/09)
I will have my economics test tomorrow. Wish me good luck. I poor in my Economics
hahahah
Going to study Economics now.
hehehe


p/s : I love you, my dear.

3 comments: